HOW TO WHITELIST AN EMAIL IN GMAIL
1) Login to Gmail, click on the gear icon and select "Settings":
2) Select "Filters and blocked addresses":
3) Scroll past all your existing filters and select "Create a new filter":
4) Add the email address email@example.com to whitelist to the "From" field.
5) Check the "Never send to spam" box and "Always mark it as Important" click "Create Filter".
The email address will now be whitelisted!
HOW TO WHITELIST AN EMAIL IN MSN/OUTLOOK/LIVE/HOTMAIL
For Outlook.com, Windows Live Mail, Hotmail and MSN Mail, sign in to your account at Outlook.com and do the following.
1) Add the address to your contacts
2) Add the address to your safe senders
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings
- Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders
- Add add the domain of the email you want to whitelist to the list of Safe senders
- Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists
- Add the email address of the online group you want to whitelist to the list of Safe mailing lists
To whitelist all email from a domain, add the domain to the list of safe senders
- In both the Safe senders and Safe mailing lists, you can enter either a specific email address or an entire domain
- In both the Safe senders and Safe mailing lists, you can enter multiple domains or email addresses
HOW TO WHITELIST AN EMAIL IN YAHOO! MAIL!
Sign in to your account at Yahoo! Mail and do the following.
Add the address to your contacts
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Yahoo! Mail Contacts. Yahoo! will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
Create a filter for the address
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings
- Click Filters and then Add
- Enter a Filter Name
- Either enter the domain of the email you want to whitelist in the Sender field, or enter the email address of the online group you want to whitelist in the Recipient field
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to
Click Save and then click Save again